The Moorestown Business Association is an organization of retail, professional, and nonprofit-businesses working together to improve the business potential for our members by:
- promoting a climate conducive to healthy economic growth;
- encouraging the creation and expansion of local businesses while maintaining Moorestown's historical integrity;
- improving the quality of life of all community stakeholders - residents, merchants, and property owners;
- cultivating a spirit of cooperative community effort; and
- serving as a liaison between the business community and local government.