Welcome to the
Moorestown Business Association!
The MBA, an organization of professional, retail and non-profit businesses, promotes Moorestown as the ideal town in which to shop, seek professional services and participate in community life.
MBA Moorestown Day Event Applications are Ready
Jan 27, 2015 -******Moorestown Day Event ApplicationsApplications for participating in 2015 Moorestown Day are now available.
If you are a MBA Member and would like the application for the free booth space, click here.
If you are a Vendor (not a member of the MBA), click here.
If you are a Food Vendor, contact Helen Miramontes at 609-304-9989.
2015 Membership Renewal Invoice Available Here
Jan 16, 2015 -
The 2015 MBA renewal Invoice is availabe here. Also you can download the Event Sponsorship Form here and the Networking Happy Hour sign-up sheet here. We hope to wrap up the 2015 Membership drive soon so we can publish the new 2015 Full Color Printed Directory in March. Don't forget to renew your membership now so you won't be left out of the 2015 Printed Directory...
MBA Renewal Letter from the President, Don Powell
Jan 16, 2015 -
Dear Moorestown Business Association Member,
I hope that you found value in your 2014 membership in the Moorestown Business Association (MBA) and that you will renew your membership for 2015. We are planning to get our all new, FULL COLOR directory out to all Moorestown Residents and Businesses by March 2015 and we want your listing included. It will be a great “go to” resource for residents and businesses and your information will be there every time they pick up the directory.
By renewing your 2015 MBA Membership now, you will receive the following benefits:
- Your company will be in the all new, FULL COLOR 2015 MBA Membership Directory which we mail to 9000+ homes and businesses in Moorestown (to be edited in January and sent to printer in February 2015).
- You can include a color Photo or Logo for only $75
- Your Company Listing will stay uninterrupted on the MBA Website (it drops off on January 1st until you renew).
- We are offering advertising opportunities for the first time in our 2015 Membership Directory (see attached)
Note: To change any information for your company’s listing in the MBA Directory or on the MBA Website, email Tom Sheckels (at webmaster@MoorestownBusiness.com).
I have attached 2015 Membership Renewal and Events Sponsor Invoice for your use.
The MBA had another record-setting year in 2014! Some of our highlights include:
- Membership: We had 307 members, an all-time high.
- Networking: We had eight “Business After Business Networking Events” this year.
- Sponsorships: We had 32 corporate event sponsors, another record-total. (We are very thankful for these community leaders who let their money do the talking in support of the MBA and our town-wide events!)
- Events: We oversaw our annual six town-wide events – the Easter Egg Hunt, Moorestown Day, Music On Main Street Concerts, Autumn In Moorestown Festival, the Halloween Parade, and Candlelight Night (and each one was well received!).
- Website: We continue to upgrade our website: www.MoorestownBusiness.com.
- ‘Shop Burlington County First’: The MBA is a ‘Local Partner’ in this county-wide program, with more info to come.
- Our New Home: Our new home is the Moorestown Community House, the Heart of Moorestown
We feel that the following benefits can help you justify the expense of your 2015 Membership Fee:
- Listing in MBA 2015 Membership Directory (mailed to 9,000+ Moorestown Homes, $.11 per home) $1,000.00 Value
- Listing on MBA Website: www.MoorestownBusiness.com $250.00 Value
- Free admission to nine MBA Happy Hour Networking Events $135.00 Value
- Free space for a booth or table at Moorestown Day $75.00 Value
- Free admission to five MBA Breakfast Membership Meetings $50.00 Value
“Bottom Line” Value of 2015 MBA Membership at least $1,510.00 Value
If you have any questions and/or suggestions about the MBA, please feel free to call me at 609-605-0053 or email to Info@MoorestownBusiness.com and please try to attend our meetings and Happy Hours. As members, you are always welcome to our Board of Directors meetings the first Wednesday of the month. Come let us know what you think.
President, Mooretown Business Association